AAPEX week will be busy for Temel Gaskets again this year. You can visit us at our booth as always. We will be at booth #3279 on the upper floor. We’re sure our hanging sign will catch your attention from a distance. You can also find Temel at the VIP Platinum Buyers Lounge.
Furthermore, we we will be at the AAPEX opening reception on Monday, Import Vehicle Communities Networking Reception Tuesday, OAC’s Global Reception also Tuesday, YANG’s happy hour on Wednesday, if we were to name a few places you’ll more than likely run into one of our team members.
We’d like to bring your attention the newly added section, the Platinum VIP Buyers Lounge located in Hall D. Temel Gaskets is a proud sponsor of this new section. Aside from our booth, please visit us in the Platinum Buyers lounge.
Furthermore, Temel Gaskets is sponsoring AASA’s subsegment, Overseas Automotive Council’s Global Reception on Tuesday. If you are intersted in joining us Tuesday evening, please stop by our booth 3279 to be our guest at the event.
We are proud to share the news that Temel has been ranked among the top 100 manufacturer’s of the aftermarket, in AASA’s Top 100 list. The list will be officially released on the first day of AAPEX. You may view the list from AASA’s website.
Tuesday evening right after the show floor closes, Temel team will be attending the Import Vehicle Community Networking reception. You may find more details on this reception on how to join the Import Vehicle Community from the association website.
A continuous supporter of the young professionals in the automotive aftermarket, Temel will be getting together with YANG members at the annual happy hour on Wednesday right after the show closes. Please note that YANG will be hosting events starting with complimentary professionals headshots for members in the morning, as well as a townhall meeting in the afternoon focusing on the The 3 Keys to a Successful Auto Care Career.
Of course, we’re not going to wrap up this newsletter without a few tips and suggestions for you tip. Here we go:
1. Rideshare pick up location: Coming into McCarran airport, if your choice of transportation is a rideshare platform like Uber or Lyft, you’ll find that there are now dedicated pick up locations. At Terminal 1, pick up is one floor up in the adjacent parking garage, right in front of the elevators on level 2M.
2. It’s warm: We are already here, so we can confirm that this year’s automotive aftermarket week will be fairly warm during the day. The desert conditions may bring in a breeze in the evenings but no rain is expected.
3. Check out the new sections before starting: AAPEX is like a living organism. It grows, evolves and changes every year with your feedback, with the developments in the industry. Such as the buyers lounge, you’ll notice the AAPEX event committee added several new sections and programs to make your visit as beneficial as possible.
4. Las Vegas is a good place for some sightseeing as well: We did a good recap of some of those places in in our earlier post.
5. Las Vegas is about the same: While AAPEX is different and new every year, Las Vegas remains about the same. Therefore, we would like to revisit some of our suggestions from the past two years.
>> AAPEX 2016 post
>> AAPEX 2015 post
Looking forward to seeing everyone at the show and wishing everyone a productive week.
Temel Gaskets team.
Temel Gaskets will be at booth 3279 with a wide range of examples from our latest product developments.
cover photo source.